A New Vision for the Church
The pope discuses the issue of Americans and greed. The pope says we must consider the poor and share our things. Making excuses and complaining is not tolerated. I think Pope Francis's idea is great because many people need to to open their eyes and help the poor.
Many people get caught up in holiday shopping and tend to think about themselves and their problems only. Typically, people spend so much time in the mall that they begin to think things are what is important in life. Sometimes people think that the newest clothing style or the newest iphone is more important than love and community. While I was on retreat I was separated from all my items (phone, iphone, computer etc.). This helped me realize what is important in life, the people around you, and the people that care about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment