Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Perspectives On Marriage

In our textbook, it says 90% of teens plan to get married. For me its a little different, I do not really "plan" on getting married because what if I do not find someone I truly love. I think being single is better than just getting married to get married and because everyone else is doing it. Whatever God has in plan for me is my plan.

My parents got married because they were in love and also because they wanted to start a family together. So did my grandparents, although I think my grandparents got married moreso to have children. If I do get married, I will probably have children, but that will not be the reason I am getting married. Because I'd rather focus on finding someone I love and want to be with. Besides the children will be happier with parents in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment