"He's Just Not That Into You..."
In the movie He's Just Not That Into You, Gigi reminds me of myself. I used to think certain guys were interested, when really they were not. Just as Gigi did, I would believe little things they did were "signs" that he's into me, for instance if a guy even looked at me I thought they were interested, and I would text the guy all of the time (Oh God). But now that I am older I know if a guy is really interested, he would ask me out and make it happen.
I have also been in Anna and Conor's situation where the guy is too obsessive. Conor seems very clingy and attached. He hopes to take their relationship to the next level but it turns out Anna does not even want to be with him. To be honest, I have broken some hearts also, but that is only because I was not interested.
In class, we have discussed marriage and divorce. We learned about how marriages have their highs and lows. Some married couples work through their lows and others give up. We also learned about how couples rush into marriage just because everyone else is getting married. Janine and Ben relationship rush into marriage, and who knows if they even loved each other or not. They also gave up on their relationship pretty easily and got a divorce in the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment