Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Some say Love...

In a relationship, I seek to find a strong friendship with a person. I hope to laugh a lot and have fun with my spouse. To me, it is important to be able to have interesting conversations with my boyfriend and, at the same time have fun with him, because that what makes a strong, long term relationship. I also think giving him space will also create long term relationships, just so we do not get sick of each other. "I Miss You" is my favorite song by Blink-182. This is a beautiful love song about being "one", because the song includes the lyrics, "You're already the voice inside my head".

Another song by Blink-182, "Always" describes a relationship of love and passion always. The lead singer talks about being with his girl all of the time. The lead singer talks about when they're apart he misses her laugh and her smile, so he wants to hold her always. This is the type of relationship I hope to have, the desire to be with each other alway.

In the song, "Forever And For Always" Shania Twain says "I can still see the look of the one who really loves me. The one who wouldn't put anything else in the world above me. I can still see your love for me in your eyes." "Forever and For Always" is a very beautiful song, she talks about fidelity and foreverness.

"Unconditional" by Katy Perry is about loving her boyfriend/husband unconditionally. And my last example of a love song is "Never Alone" by Lady Antebellum. In this song she sings about how much she loves and cares for her significant other. Some of the lyrics are "Never alone, never alone. I'll be in every beat of your heart when you face the unknown. Wherever you fly this isn't goodbye, my love will follow you, stay with you, baby, you're never alone."


No comments:

Post a Comment